Athens food and culture tour 6h
Prepare your senses for an explosion of tastes! Explore local sweets production venues and experience a different Athens.
Do you ever daydream about treating yourself to an abundance of tasty sensations and authentic experiences? Are you fascinated by Greek culture, gastronomy and traditions? Then this delicious walking tour is the perfect choice for you! Your exuberant local host will take you on a 6-hour journey through the charming streets of Koukaki, one of the most scenic neighborhoods in Athens. Don’t miss this opportunity to really feel like a local – enjoy mouthwatering food and the authentic ambience of top-quality venues!
Awaken your senses with aromatic Greek coffee and homemade sweets at a welcoming coffee place, popular with locals. Next, continue with fresh local pastries accompanied with a special beverage at a fabulous venue nearby. Allow yourself to experience daily life like a local, calmly strolling the lively streets of this quaint area. While your host is sharing fabulous stories of decades past, explore traditional recipes and enjoy delicious bites at a family-run tavern in the vicinity.
Ready to discover the amazing secrets of a third-generation sweet delight facility? Follow us to a place where time seems to have stood still! Next stop: a perfect deli-shop that transforms into a restaurant for friends only. Here comes a variety of savory delicacies by local producers from all corners of Greece. And how about testing your pastry-making skills? A chef will lead you behind the scenes – venture into a wonderland for foodies where you can make your very own sugary treats. We’ve saved the best for last: as the final touch to this wonderous experience, your visit will be rounded off with expert wine-tasting for a full charge of local flavors!
Athens food and culture tour 6h
- Drinks and bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Exclusive privileges from tour tasting locations, including behind the scenes access at some of the venues.
- Professionally trained hosts with extensive local food and cultural knowledge and great personalities.
What’s not included:
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Accommodation transfers
- Minimum of 1 guest and maximum of 6 guests per experience.
- The total length is approximate; please allow for a grace period.
- We can accommodate some food allergies and aversions. Please advise in advance if you have any special dietary needs.
- The experience does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kilometers are covered.
- We are child friendly! Children under 4 do not require a separate ticket.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old pay half price tickets.
- If you need any more info, feel free to give us a call at +30 69 737 999 91.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.
- Wear sunglasses, hats and sunscreen during summer months, as well as light-coloured clothes and comfortable shoes.
We are looking forward to meeting you and sharing unforgettable moments on this Athens food and walking tour!