Athens food and culture tour 4h
Prepare your senses for a complete enjoyment! Immerse into authentic experiences and savor local bites & drinks.
How about exploring an Athens neighborhood that lends itself to daily wanderings and city exploration? Why not enjoy a fabulous opportunity to indulge in diverse flavors? Here is our Koukaki alluring sensations experience, absolutely perfect for you! Join us for a behind-the-scenes visit to a sweet production facility in the vicinity and make lots of new friends with the welcoming owners. This way, you can see Greece from the locals’ perspective, listening to a selection of intriguing stories. This delightful immersion is a treasure trove full of unexpected surprises. What better way to breathe in the amazing atmosphere that shapes this city’s unique character?
When in Athens, do as Athenians do! Let’s start this experience getting to know one of the most charming districts of the city. It’s located under the shade of the Acropolis and yet, is so vibrant and contemporary. We’ll kick off the day with traditional Greek coffee and first-rate local pastries. Feel the pulse of typical everyday life, while strolling the narrow streets of Koukaki. Once you’re just going hungry, indulge in fresh bites and Greek mezedes at a second-generation tavern in the vicinity. And soak yourself in an authentic, amicable ambience of exuberance and joy!
Who can resist wonderful sweet delicacies prepared with decade-old recipes? A visit to a local sweet production workshop is certainly an eye-opening experience behind the scenes. To wrap it all up, our final destination is an excellent deli shop. The friendly owners are only too happy to oblige with the most insightful introduction to Greek gastronomy through a great variety of drinks and bites. So, there’s no minute left to lose! Book this sense-awakening and cultural discovery experience – you’ll be amazed at the explosion of tastes and memorable moments!
Athens food and culture tour 4h
- Drinks and bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast and lunch.
- Exclusive privileges from tasting locations, including behind the scenes access at some of the venues.
- Professionally trained hosts with extensive local food and cultural knowledge and great personalities.
What’s not included:
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Accommodation transfers
- Minimum of 1 guest and maximum of 6 guests per experience.
- The total length is approximate; please allow for a grace period.
- We can accommodate some food allergies and aversions. Please advise in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- The experience does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2 kilometers are covered.
- We are child friendly! Children under 4 do not require a separate ticket.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old pay half price tickets.
- Meeting point: Metro station Acropolis exit Makrigianni Str. – Dionysiou Areopagitou.
- If you need any more info, feel free to give us a call at +30 69 737 999 91.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.
- Wear sunglasses, hats and sunscreen during summer months, as well as light-coloured clothes and comfortable shoes.
The daily tours are open for up to 6 guests, so enjoy meeting new people while having a great time with your local host. If you wish to book a private experience, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to arrange it. We are looking forward to meeting you and sharing unforgettable moments on this Athens food and walking tour!