Career opportunity for tour hosts in Athens and Thessaloniki
Are you a Greek person living in Athens or Thessaloniki? Do you love meeting new people and showing your city treasures to foreigners? Do you speak foreign languages fluently? If you replied affirmative to all three questions, this is an exciting opportunity for you! “Epiculiar” is looking for adventurous, energetic and inspiring people to join the team and become local hosts in Athens and Thessaloniki.
If you believe you could be the one, read carefully the following job offering and send us your applications!
Tour host in Athens and Thessaloniki
The Epiculiar Company provides unique, interactive and delicious tours to people who want to experience the local life, tradition and food of Athens and Thessaloniki. We are looking for talents who would like to join our team and be part of this amazing journey.
Note: The tours are meant to be delivered by locals, therefore we are searching for the hosts who are Greek.
- Providing a warm, friendly and efficient tour experience for all guests
- Maintaining a positive attitude at all times with guests and colleagues alike
- Role modeling warm and open behavior at all times
- Suggesting adjustments which will improve service and hence guest satisfaction
- Ensuring each guest leaves the tour happy, utilizing service recovery where necessary
Skills and personal traits:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Effective communication skills
- Extra language is plus! (preferably Chinese, German, Russian, Turkish, French, Italian)
- Strong and supportive team player
- Analytical, creative and attentive to details
- Passionate in providing excellent service
- Eager to learn and grow every moment of the day
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
What we offer:
- Coach to help you grow and develop personally and professionally
- Great team and inspiring working environment
- Competitive hourly salary
- Flexible working hours
If you have what it takes, send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com having in mind that the successful applicants will be challenged to deliver a presentation. Both the application and the presentation will define the outcome. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next step of our selection process.
We wish you all the best and we look forward to meeting you!